Monday, March 7, 2016

Are you for technology use in classrooms?


Like laptops, kindles, phones?
-I remember when I used my phone to do math after it was okay by my professor. He glared at me (I think I used my phone a little too late).
-And for my Spanish class I used my cellphone to look at translations for words on an exercise that were never taught to us. He looked so pissed, lol. I guess Im not the type of person that enjoys asking a thousand question when I could research on my own.
-I also made top of my class and my laptop stayed in front of me frequently.

Instructors constantly think you're texting, but taking notes, calculating grades, seeing translation actually helps me do better in class.

What do you guys think?
Added (1). Oh I also use it to take memos.
Added (2). Aditya- How can you memorize something you've never been taught? Did you even read?

Read more: Are you for technology use in classrooms?