Monday, January 25, 2016

Need one multi device charging station for our phones, kindle and ipad?


I have LG G2, Kindle, Sony MP3 and my husbands LG G2. I have a 5V charger for these. Everytime I switched them out when one was charged and the other was drained. Very inconvenience.
I wanna buy a multi-device charging station. The more ports, the better. Days ago, I found iDsonix charging station in my neighbour's house. It looked well-designed. I searched iDsonix charging station online, and find this one:
http://www.bizarkdeal.com/iDsonixMulti-Device-4port-Charging-Station-With-2x-5V2.1A-2x-5V1A-Charging-Port
It's different from the one I saw.
Does anyone have an opinion on this site Bizarkdeal?
Anyone bought this charging station before? How about it?

Read more: Need one multi device charging station for our phones, kindle and ipad?