Saturday, November 14, 2015

How to legally keep your daughter from coming around, even my job?


shes at my work everyday. I say no I don't have money for you.shes 21 yrs old.married has a apt. Not on drugs I would know. Ive asked her so many times don't come here. Your going to get me fired. She says then that's what will happen, if you don't give me 10.00-20.00 each time I come here. She cant hold a job more than 6 monthes, she pawns off everything. I bought a 180.00 kindle fire 1 yr she sold it to eat a china garden.shes married I think her dead beat no working pusehes her. But anyways what can I do leaglaly? The restraining order I cant get that,.it says you have to have this and that. What else. I cant even see my grankids cuz I would have to pay admistion 30.00 to see them. I work at Walmart 36 hrs week been here 10 yrs. I have a husband and bills myself. My husband hates her.hes tried all he can without going to jail. He wrote her a letter it helpd, she don't show up anymore. But now its my dam job. She wont listen.she's got 2 twins and a dead bead husband.in 5 yrs not 1 job. When she was working I gave her 10.00 here there for gas. Then she got fired last week, I asked why. ***** SAID NO GAS MONNEY WTF GIVES… Any help I can get Please ADVISE. THANKS PS SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING IM JUST ANGRY

Read more: How to legally keep your daughter from coming around, even my job?