Saturday, September 5, 2015

TP-Link powerline Wireless?


I have here a good AC1900 linksys smart wifi router. What will be a good wireless powerline kit like this http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WPA4220KIT-ADVANCED-Powerline-Extender/dp/B00HSQAIQU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441415394&sr=8-1&keywords=tp-link+wireless+powerline&pebp=1441415405477&perid=01BWJFMFM24JMFTQJVB2 and some add ons as well.
Added (1). Is this a wireless powerline kit and will it work with a linksys router
Added (2). I have a linksys router on one end of the house. I have a few wifi devices a laptop and the roku in the living-room down the hall, not far. And I have a laptop, tablet, kindle book and a roku in my room. The router is on one side of the room. So if i get a Linksys wireless powerline kit to connect to the router and the wireless adapter on the other side. Can I get a TP-Link for the other end of the house. It only about 39ft from the router to the living-room.
If i can use a TP-link powerline
Added (3). What is a good wireless TP-link powerline adapter to add to the other end.

Read more: TP-Link powerline Wireless?