Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Is the Amazon Fire phone worth the money?


I found one on eBay for $120 and it comes with a warranty and 1 year of Prime. It's unlocked, which means nothing to me because I've got a TracFone I use as my phone-phone. This would be mainly a small tablet. I've wanted the Kindle Fire, but this phone almost seems like the better option since it comes with Prime. Prime alone is $100. I mean I don't really order from there, nor do I stream videos or… Really any of that, but still I might if I got it free…

I want a phone that can actually run the latest Android apps. Right now my phone is an HTC Desire from 2011-ish? It's outdated enough that I can't run the apps I want… That's what I'm getting at.

I just want to make sure that the phone is worth the money.

Read more: Is the Amazon Fire phone worth the money?