Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Can I retrieve my kindle/Microsoft account thing, without an email or phone number?


Years ago I got a kindle, I had about 5 unfinished books in it until one day I sat on it and broke it. It still worked and charged but half the screen was white. Since then, I didn't feel like fixing it and I just left it to rot. Though today, I finally remembered I had one and I remembered all of the books I paid for and didn't finish, but I have no idea how to log into my account. I'm trying to access my account through the app so I don't have to deal with fixing my kindle. Though, I set up the account with an email that I destroyed. The email doesn't exist anymore and I didn't put my phone # in with my account. To get into your account, you need an email or phone number plus a password, all I remember is my password.

Read more: Can I retrieve my kindle/Microsoft account thing, without an email or phone number?