Saturday, August 8, 2015

Should I move on from her?


My crush, acts consistantly strange. She and I will text with her starting the majority of the conversations, I rarely do. Then when we start talking she will either act uninterested, or stop replying, then go on to start another conversation at the next opportunity that arises. She always picks up on my emotions, if im upset she will know, and text me stating that i'm here if you want to talk. I haven't been open with her about what it is making me upset which makes her feel bad as she said she felt bad knowing I was upset, and not being able to do anything to do to make me feel better. She then went on to give me her phone number, and said if use it if you need someone (not sure if she wanted me to call her). At one stage she was feeling rather low, so I sent her a similar message basically exclaiming "that if you need anyone to talk to, i'm here to listen and help out", which she screen shot of (i'm not sure why please explain). She's really confusing, one minute i'm convinced she has some interest in me and the next i'm questioning why she is ignoring me only to re-kindle any conversation the next day then repeat. Please elaborate. Should I take control and ignore next time she trys to talk to me, should I tell ask her why she doing this? Advice please.

Read more: Should I move on from her?