Monday, August 17, 2015

Kindle Fire HD Won t Delete PDF Files?


I ve had my kindle fire hd for a few years now, and I ve added dozens of books and pdf files to it by connecting it to my computer. Now, when I deleted the pdf files from my kindle fire via my computer, I noticed they were still showing up on my kindle. So, I pressed down on them (one at a time) until the option popped up to "remove from device". I click remove from device, and it disappears… For about 3 seconds before it appears again right where it was before. When I try to access it to read it doesn t open either, so it seems as though they were deleted, but it didn t register in the kindle? It s really annoying having all of these pdf files I can t use and don t want to use bogging up my kindle. Any advice or fix would be appreciated. Cheers!

Read more: Kindle Fire HD Won t Delete PDF Files?