Monday, August 17, 2015

How to change a US kindle fire (original) to a UK one?


I got my kindle fire on my birthday the year they were released. What my mother didn't realize was that the thing is running on the US system. I haven't actually used the device now for ages and had to buy a cheaper, older version of a kindle to access reading material. But I'm hoping now that there is some sort of way to change the settings within the kindle to make it run as it's UK counterpart.
I'd love to buy myself a new one with the UK system but I just don't have the money, and seen as I have one already, it's pretty pointless.
So, is there any way to change the US amazon Kindle fire into one that actually functions as a UK kindle fire?

Read more: How to change a US kindle fire (original) to a UK one?