Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What are some good jobs for me?


I will be turning 18 in August 2016 and looking for an apartment that ll fit my budget, but I m not having any luck with the pay I am on right now. I work at McDonald s for $7.35/hr. If I wanted to pay for the apartment that I d like, I would need to work over 100 hours a month and medically I can t do that. I have Fibromyalgia and/or Chronic Lyme Disease (I ain t going to get into an argument that I can t have both. I have had over 10 different doctors diagnose me with one or the other). Working 3, 8 hr days will tear my body apart and put me in pain for the next two weeks unable to do anything. I want to be able to do a job that I can do without moving a lot of lifting a lot of things. I will be going to College for Writing (I ve wanted to become an author since 2nd grade), Advertising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Design, and Animation (Computer and Drawing). I love being on the Xbox, Computer, and Kindle, I love reading, writing, and watching manga/anime, I love to decorate, make scrapbooks, sewing, baking, cooking, volunteering, photograph, designing floor plans, and so much more, but with my health I can t do every single one of them without being in pain the next day or week.
What is a good job that I could do? Something for me personally? Anything suggested will be great! I m just looking for a really good job that pays well so I can pay for my apartment and still have some extra cash to play with. Thanks in advance to those who answer!

Read more: What are some good jobs for me?