Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Looking for new books to read, specifically non-fiction military books. Any suggestions?


So far I've read:

No Easy Day - by Kevin Maurer and Matt Bissonnette

American Sniper - by Chris Kyle, Jim DeFelice, and Scott McEwen

Lone Survivor - by Marcus Luttrell and Patrick Robinson

Inside Gitmo - The True Story Behind the Myths of Guantanamo Bay - Gordon Cucullu

Inside Delta Force - by Eric L. Haney

First In: An Insider's Account of How the CIA Spearheaded the War on Terror in Afghanistan - by Gary Schroen

Black Hawk Down - by Mark Bowden

In the Company of Heroes - by Michael Durant

As you can see, I really like books about special operations, especially modern operations, and specific stories from operators of various special forces.

I prefer American operations and operator books, but if there are similar ones from ally troops and apart of NATO, that's alright too.

Any suggestions, especially if it's on Amazon Kindle, as I have a paper white I read now, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Read more: Looking for new books to read, specifically non-fiction military books. Any suggestions?