Monday, May 18, 2015

Ipad or kindle fire for toddler?


Ok, before anyone gets this twisted, and assumes I spoil my daughter rotten and get her whatever it is that she wants or I just sit her in front of the TV 24/7, I dont. I have a 16 month old daughter who rather play outside weather it's bright and sunny or thunder and lightning then sit down and watch tv. I encourage her to play with her toys and color all the time. And she loves to read and read to me too. But she does have a small addiction to youtube (peppa pig and mickey mouse clubhouse does her in all the time lol)

I'm asking if parents preferred ipad over a kindle for there kids education wise. I know there is no better way to teach your child then to do it yourself because we are the greatest influence in our children's lives, but I plan to use it for her to watch her youtube for now and some toddler friendly apps for her age. Also, to just basically keep her entertained during plane rides or long car rides when shes over coloring or reading. I'd prefer her using something educational that can grow with her. Any input appreciated! :)

Read more: Ipad or kindle fire for toddler?