Tuesday, May 5, 2015

How to meet cute girls who have Kindles?


I'm a 17 year old guy, and I'm introverted as f.u.c.k. I basically read books all freaking day on Saturdays, and I stay up late reading books after I finish my homework reading books on my Kindle. I've never had a girlfriend, but I would like to get one so I can know what it's like to hold hands, kiss, make out, and feel up a girl. There are no cute English nerd girls at my school, though, that's why I don't have a girlfriend. I hang out in bookstore cafes, but none of the girls who come in really catches my eye. What should I do? I really want a girl and I want to be in love. I want a girl who I can cuddle up tight with under a blanket and read. Where do I go and what do I say to seduce cute bookworm girls I may meet?

Read more: How to meet cute girls who have Kindles?