Thursday, May 7, 2015

Connections with my husband?


So me and my husband argue all the time. Last weekend he went out of the city. While he was gone I thought a lot about our situation and I wanted to put an end to the hurt. I looked up a lot of ideas on the internet and on pinterest and applied them to our relationship Sunday when he got back home. Things have been munch better since the day he came home. There hasnt been a single argument yet, i think he's become a lot less stressed and more happy (both of us really) now he never talks about his feelings. But last night (since we have been doing so much better) he poured his feelings out to me and we both a connection neither one of has felt the whole time we have been married. Or even together for that matter. But my problem is, I don't want to over do it. I don't want it to become too much or end up pushing him way or once we get used to the feeling it may lose it's spark? You know? How do I keep it there? Other than us taking our free time to spend with our friends that way when we do see eachother again it kindles the flame in our love. Does anyone have any opinions on how to keep the spark alive? How to change things up every once in a while? Thanks its very appreciated!

Read more: Connections with my husband?