Sunday, March 8, 2015

What to do when everyone is busy?

Everyone is always busy on Sundays. My friends are busy with their families or something. I can't talk to my best friend cause her computer and kindle is taken away. So I can't talk to her till I see her in person again. The people in my family that I'm really close to are busy. My cousin Mike is busy with his test tomorrow, my other cousin Chilli (her nickname) is working to earn money, my little cousin Brandon got home early before I came to grandma's, my other little cousin Christina can't talk to me cause her Ipad died so she can't kik or skype me. I'm completely alone with nothing to do. It's the first time that I'm alone with nothing to do. I got stuff going on outside school, but not today.

Read more: What to do when everyone is busy?