Friday, March 6, 2015

How to meet hot girls who like to read?

I'm a 15 year old guy, I really love books and reading. I love my AP English class. I like to read a ton--I always stay up late reading books and I read a few hours a day on the weekends. I love reading in the car. I have a Kindle and I read about 100 books on it last year. I just want a hot girlfriend with big, perky breasts a flat stomach, and a really cute butt. A girl who has a kindle. There are no smoking hot bookworm girls i my AP English class or in my school. I volunteer at the library, but the girls are not hot enough. I don't want to lower my standards, I'm very popular at my school and my friends say I'm very loveable. A ton of girls flirt with me, but they're not hot or book nerds. How can I can I find a hot girlfriend who likes books?
Added (1). Yes, I'm shallow, but then again I'm a teenage guy

Read more: How to meet hot girls who like to read?