Sunday, November 2, 2014

What device is best for textbooks?

I'm in my first semester of college, and this semester I wasn't very smart with buying books.
I bought all my textbooks from the college bookstore(big mistake), and I want to be smarter for next semester.
.
First off, I only really needed to buy one textbook because I had to write in it.
I bought two others, which I should have rented, I've noticed buying online, doesn't actually save much, maybe like 10-15 dollars, but then I have to wait for it to come in the mail, and possibly pay shipping.
So I will definitely rent next semester.
Anyway, I'm going to get some money
soon and I have the chance to buy a tablet.
What tablet is best for textbooks?
or a Kindle fire?
ipad?
Or should I just use my laptop? (I don't really want to) I am willing to buy a new laptop, as long as it's a cheap one, or does that matter?
I'm not super great with this stuff, please help me.
Also, dumb question, but how I exactly do I download a textbook, like where?
I use computers I just never did that before.

Read more: What device is best for textbooks?