Friday, November 28, 2014

Tablet or Ereader?! Help?!

Right so I'm deciding between getting a kindle and a tablet and I'm stuck. They seem to be similar enough in price. I read a lot but I'm concerned with getting a kindle as I would like the books for free. I use tuebl to get my books for moon+ reader on my phone and I was wondering can you use the likes of tuebl with a kindle? BUT I understand you can get apps on tablets. So I mean I could just get a tablet and browse the internet and read my books the same way. You see my issue with my phone is that it's so small. Surely that's pretty bad for your eyes.

So which should I purchase? Also what would you recommend as I have little knowledge of brands of each and which would be of more benefit to me? Is a tablet just a big phone minus the ability to text and ring people?

Read more: Tablet or Ereader?! Help?!