Friday, November 28, 2014

New phone on straight talk?

Basically I'm getting a new phone under Straight Talk (I've had it for a year, just need a new phone is all) and I have a few questions and really don't want to call and ask, so:

Will my phone number remain the same if I just switch phones within my account?

Will I still have the same gmail connected to the phone? Will I be able to activate it from the new phone or transfer it over?

What about apps that need an email address like the Kindle app or the Kik app or the tumblr app? Will I need new accounts?

Should I activate the new phone before or after adding airtime?

What will it be like when I switch phones?

Basically all I really want to know is what is going to change when I switch phones and what is going to stay the same? I'm very nervous about this and don't want anything to go wrong so if you have any info at all that would be FANTASTIC.
Thanks!

Read more: New phone on straight talk?