Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kindle Won't Connect To Amazon Appstore?

Okay so I've had a Kindle Fire HD for about 2 years now. I've never experienced any problems out of it, but all the sudden a few months ago, it won't do jackshit and I've went on with it for like 5 months and I'm pretty annoyed with it. It won't connect to the Amazon Appstore, and when I say that I mean I have a very strong connectivity with my internet and Kindle, but when I go to open the Appstore it's just a black screen with "App Store >" at the top left corner (like usual) but nothing on it. A few seconds afterwards it just redirects back to home. Plus, it won't delete anything either. Yes, I take my finger and hold down on it until the little button "Delete" pops up and I press it, but it remains on the device AND carousel! If you could help me out here, thanks.

Read more: Kindle Won't Connect To Amazon Appstore?