Monday, November 17, 2014

I need guidance on how to get ungrounded?

So I have alittle problem
So my parents think I'm addictive
And if I try something new and like it I get Hooked which is kinda true but not
So I have been playing video games my whole life and last year 2 days after Christmas my parents cut me off from video games right when I got new games
And that sucked cuz I just started playing gta online anyway I so then I couldn't play and then I sta sneaking which was a horrible idea and I got caught once and I got caught again, and then they took my console into there room my iPhone and my kindle so now, and throughout they year they said if I get a's and b's I will get it back but I keep I always get a's and b's and one c in math because my teacher last year was bad so this year now the same thing happened you got a's and b's and now, then I forgot I wasn't aloud to watch nba tv and I got punished and my dad said you will never own a console,iPhone,etc not on my dime or in this house hold but Chrisas is coming up and right now I have all a's and b's so I want a ps4 and I'm asking for 100 dollars from different family members and just some clothes and that's it I'm trying to give more than receive this year but anyway if I get the money and get all a's and b's do you think that thy will let me(btw my parents when not mad are very forvgiving)

Read more: I need guidance on how to get ungrounded?