Thursday, November 20, 2014

Going to be buying a tablet need advice?

So I have decided that I will finally buy my first tablet. I am debating between the Ipad Air 2 and the Samsung Tab 5. I currently have the Samsung galaxy S5 which I love. I have actually had the 3 and the 4 and of course as stated above the 5. And i love it.

I don't really do apple so no iPhone for me. But i have played with the ipad and like the features and the look and some of the features. But i would like to buy the better of the two. That includes camera (because I skype a lot with my bf but he has an ipad), the apps, books, music.

The reason I want a tablet is because I am a student and would like something I can use for schoosing books. And no not a kindle.

So my question is. Which one is better for school books ect, overall quality and features. The Ipad Air 2 or the Samsung Tab 5

Read more: Going to be buying a tablet need advice?