Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A tablet for a senior citizen?!

I am a senior citizen, 65yrs. Old, and I am wanting a tablet that is senior user friendly. I have a DELL INSPIRON 15 now and it is becoming difficult for me to use sometimes because it is loaded with all kinds of thing I NEVER USE! All I need to do on a tablet is surf the net a bit, I do order things from Amazon and eBay and sometimes other online stores looking for a good deal! And of coarse, sending and receiving emails from my friends which is very important to me because I LIVE ALONE! I do use my wireless printer and rarely watch a movie and only store a few pictures now and then. I've been told a NEXUS 7 would be a good tablet for me and also a AMAZON KINDLE FIRE HD. The tablet I buy will have to be quite easy to learn how to use because I have a bit of memory loss do to a screwed up open-heart surgery. I sure would very much appreciate any help/info. And advise from my friends on ANSWERS! You would really be helping out this lonely old man! Thanks for any kind info. I can get from anyone. Please remember nothing really fancy because of my short term memory loss! Thanks again.

Read more: A tablet for a senior citizen?!