Thursday, October 9, 2014

How to stop blaming myself for the breakup?

My girlfriend was talking to her ex alot. She obviously wasnt over him. She was secretive with her phone, and i just didnt feel like she loved me, even thought she said she did. I just keep blaming myself for breaking up with her over this. We've broken up ALOT over the same issue. Like 5 or 6 times now? I just cant get over the fact that she talks to her ex. She refuses to quit, even though i told her it makes me feel bad that she does it. Her excuse is always, "I can be friends with whoever i want. I practically grew up with him" They dated for 3 years. But im just not comfortable with it. The small chance of the kindle fire of their past love, being relit from them talking all the time, scares me and i cant deal with it. Am i in the wrong with not allowing it to continue? Am i just insecure? I honestly just cant deal with it, and we broke it off. AGAIN. Hopefully for good. I love her to death, and she supposedly loves me too, she cried for me back and i came back like an idiot, but she still talks to him. I cant do it, i cant allow that in a relationship or im gone. Am i wrong for that?

Read more: How to stop blaming myself for the breakup?