Monday, September 29, 2014

Is it me or is it her? Am i jealous?

I had a huge falling out at school and she was the only one who stuck with me. Ultimately it was me or no one but she still stayed. Now i have more friends and she's being really bitchy. Before i allowed people to hang with us i checked with her if it was ok. She said yeah so now we have a bigger group of friends. Now she is always miserable and puts me down a lot. She copied my coursework today and i said ' i don't think you should copy me because this is quite important any chance you can come up with your own ideas? She said no, then turned her chair around, covered her work and continued, only to look back at mine. She bought the same bag as me? #Why? Also, she always walkes with her head down when she is on her own. #why? Last, she always goes on about how poor/ugly/stupid she is. Poor: she's on benefits, that's why she says she's poor, however she has a kindle fire, kindle paper white, tablet, iphone 5s, TV, Laptop, etc. It bugs me but am i Jealous? Also, she says she is ugly. She has dirty blonde hair that is always greacy, but you can tell when she washes it cause it's fluffy and blonde. She has loads of spots the size of pennies but i don't think she washes her face because of how bad they are, but again I don't now. She says she is stupid. I am a A/B student, and she always get's A*'s, but it's never good enough. She's just miserable.

What do you think I should say to her to each situation? Is it me cause i don't no if im jealous or what.

Read more: Is it me or is it her? Am i jealous?