Saturday, September 20, 2014

How to sell Kindle Fire on Ebay?

Hi! So I have this Kindle Fire (ironically I'm typing on it) and it's gotten to the point where the charging port is all ****** up and I'm ready to sell this thing. But I'm not totally sure on whether it's a 1st gen or 2nd gen (it's not an HD, just a regular Fire…)?

So…

1) How can I tell if it's a 1st gen. Or 2nd gen?

2) How should I package it so I can sell it (box dimensions, materials to put inside the box to protect it. Stryafoam pellets? Bubble wrap? Etc.) because I don't want it to break during the shipping process.

I already worked out the details with selling it on Ebay, it's just the shipping that I'm concerned about, and would really appreciate some tips/help, because this is my first time selling online. Thanks! :)

Read more: How to sell Kindle Fire on Ebay?