Monday, August 11, 2014

My pearents get mad at me even though i tould the truth, help how do i deal with this?

ok, in my house we have a rule of no lying and we usually get in more trouble if they find out we lied, but today i was messing arund with my brother and i accsadently broke something of my moms, it was some cheep speakerpillows thatshe bought of ebay, so i go down stairs and i tell my mom that i accsadently broke it and i was sorry and bblagh blagh blag, but my mom grounds me and takes away my phone and laptop luckly she let me have my kindle because she thinks it has no internet, but she also screamed at me. And every thing she did is what she does if we lie to her, and even though i try to be good i always seem to get into trouble, anyway how can i deal with my pearents this next two weeks, even though it probably ill be longer due to ill get into trouble for something i didnt do?

Read more: My pearents get mad at me even though i tould the truth, help how do i deal with this?