Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Kindle Fire won't display all my search history?

There have been pages in my history that I visited a while back and have wanted to view again but won't show up after a certain point. It displays fully my history for about 2 days after I look at it, but then just disappears.

It's a bit odd then too, because as time goes on more and more of my history vanishes but it doesn't go all at once. For example, say I were to go look at what I went to 7 days ago and clicked on the drop down so I could see everything, some things I did at that time are still there but other things I did literally minutes before or after what showed up is missing.

This is incredibly bizarre and frustrating. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? Please and thank you!

Read more: My Kindle Fire won't display all my search history?