Sunday, August 31, 2014

Minecraft PE 0.9.5 Parsing Error?

Paid for this game on my Google Play account quite a long time ago and been trying to get to work on this Kindle Fire HD, transferred every possible way over to the Kindle, via gmail through browser, dropbox, and file sharing sites. Copied apk file directly from backup done by Android Tuner Pro, Titanium Backup, and even from the asec folder in System root folder. Checked to see if version 0.9.5 is available on both these platforms and it is and the package apks appear to be the same size on both also.

Set unknown apps to on in the device settings, using Androxplorer to browse Kindle and install.

My galaxy s2 that I use is rooted, and is the device that's the source and where I initially paid and downloaded the game. Any ideas? I don't honestly am not completely familiar with these Kindle Fires though I know it's just a modified Android OS. I'm at my wit's end with this crap though and help would be appreciated.

Galaxy s2 is on Android 4.1.2(stock) with custom kernal.

Kindle Fire HD is on version 6.3.3.

Read more: Minecraft PE 0.9.5 Parsing Error?