Sunday, August 17, 2014

How to find out what page number these quotes were on?

Hi, for summer homework I had to write a book review on I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou and my kindle fvcking broke. Thankfully, I finished reading it before it broke so I know what I'm talking about, the only problem is that its required that I have some quotes in my essay. I've been finding quotes off the internet but none of the sites provide page numbers. My local library is closed today, and school starts TOMORROW. Is there anything anyone can suggest? If I get desperate I'll go to the bookstore, but is there any sort of site you guys know of that shows quotes with page numbers? Or anything like that? I'd rather not spend the money on buying the book. Thanks.

Read more: How to find out what page number these quotes were on?