Sunday, August 24, 2014

Could you give me info on an Amazon Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX?

Could you give me info on an Amazon Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX?
Added (1). 1. Can I use keyboard like a regular keyboard with touch typing or must I punch out each character like on a cell phone? I like to journal but it would be better if I could sit on the bus & e-mail to my desktop.
2. Can I store documents on it--especially recipes. Right now I store recipes on my computer and when I use a recipe I print it out and put it in a binder in the kitchen. It would be so much better if I could just just take the pad into my kitchen and follow the recipe.
Added (2). 3. I recently attended a conference in another city. I was stuck with the primitive way of notetaking. If I could take notes in an e-mail and send it to myself or if I could take notes in a document and attach to an e-mail to send to my desk top that would be great.
Added (3). 4. If you have such an animal do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Read more: Could you give me info on an Amazon Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX?