Friday, July 25, 2014

What to do with this boy? I am confused?

Both of us were really busy graduate students while met each other. It was in a competition. After a while he asked me get together, grab food and see how everything is going on. In the first occasion he told me he is going to graduate and seeking someone for future. He seemed to be so serious. He told me he wanna a daughter like me. He also would like to know what I like the most in a husband.
The third time we saw each other he asked me lots of scenarios (whether a person who dated lots of people can be a good parent). He dated 10 girls I just dated 2. He had sex I did not.

Then he sent me an email and says since he is graduating he cannot kindle a relationship but we can be close friends if I would like to since we have same interest and goal in life. After that we spoke with each other and he told me he took it as an insult that I told him someone who dated lots of people cannot be a good parent. He always talk about children, where I wanna to live (I am originally from Middle East), how long after marriage have children and always followed my projects and success. Once he told me he is proud of me. He told me he fears of Middle East.

We broke up after he graduate. He wanna to move to another city in the same State I was interested in long distance one but he was not. He wanted to remain friends I didn't. He texted me several days ago and said have a day full of success! :)
I love him but do not know what to do.

So sorry for long story

Read more: What to do with this boy? I am confused?