Friday, July 4, 2014

What should I ask for my 14th Birthday?

My Birthday is August 1st, but my Mom needs to know now just in case she has to buy it online.
So far I only have 5 things on my list: ( the list gives her options so she's not stuck with one thing )

1. Cellphone
2. Money
3. My moms old IPhone with an Itunes gift card ( I could use it as an IPod)
4. IPod 5 gen.
5. Laptop

I've been trying to get a cellphone and laptop for years, but I doubt i'll get it. I like shopping at the mall with my friends ( typical white girl ), and I don't really play video games anymore. I already have Netflix, Xbox 360, Wii, Amazon Prime, my own T.V, Camcorder, and a Kindle Fire HD. My Mom and Dads budget is roughly $100 - $200 dollars. I want a present that has almost everyday use.

I like shopping
Favorite color is Blue
School is 5 days after my Birthday
I don't wear makeup or jewelry
I have tons of perfume
I'll be going back to school shopping soon so I don't need clothes

I'm not sure what else to put on the list. I'm thinking she'll just give me money, because she did the same last year… But i want to give her more options, so I have a surprise. Thanks for the answers in advance! I'll give best answer 10 points.

Read more: What should I ask for my 14th Birthday?