Friday, July 25, 2014

I need some books for my new kindle?

My mom is finally getting me a kindle! I was wondering what books I should get? I already have a list, but I would love some more to add.

- Carrie by Stephen King
-The fault in our stars by John Green
- Go ask alice by Beatrice Sparks
- Orange is the new black: My year in a women's prison by Piper kerman
- After we collided by Anna Todd
-The outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher
-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I already have Looking for Alaska on paperback, along with The perks of being a Wallflower.

I haven't finished Looking for Alaska yet, but I have finished Perks. The only reason why I want to get Perks on my kindle is because the paperback I have is not in its best condition. I loved the book so I'd like to read it again. I also have read The Outsiders, I loved it too, and I had read it in school so I've never owned the book. I read After (Fanfic) on wattpad before it was published, and I loved that as well, so I would love to have it on my kindle.

I am not interested in reading the twilight series, the hunger games series, or the divergent series. (No hate to any of them but I liked the movies better than the books.

I also already have Pretty Little Liars on paperback, so I won't need the series in my kindle.

If you could help me find any more books to add, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Read more: I need some books for my new kindle?