Monday, July 7, 2014

Dell Inspirion 6400 Wii connection problem, AES: Key Absent?

-WHAT'S HAPPENING-
Whenever I try to connect to my Wirless through the Dell Wirless WLAN Card Utility, it says "Authenticating" and the Encription Type says "AES: Key Absent"

I put in the correct password.

I got a new router.

The issue is still occurring.

I tried hooking it up with an Ethernet cable, but nothing happens and the router 's "Ethernet" light does not come on.

The WiFi works well on my Kindle, iPod, and other devices.

-QUESTION TIME-
So what I'm really asking is the following:

What does "AES: Key Absent" mean?
How do I resolve this issue so that the laptop will connect?
Is there a way to manually hookup the router without searching for it wirelessly?

Thanks a ton for answering, ANY FEEDBACK AT All is greatly apreciated!

Read more: Dell Inspirion 6400 Wii connection problem, AES: Key Absent?