Sunday, July 6, 2014

Can i do this in a gothic story about vampires?

so for my A level English literature class my teachers thought it would be funny to get us all to write our own story. I cannot write and I know nothing about vampires and stuff so I went with this storyline:
a boarding school where the head teacher is a vampire and has got the heads of departments under a trance or spell where every night they go out and kill people and bring them back to the cellar of one of the boarding houses where the head teacher will then drink the blood. In the day everyone is normal and but one of the students finds out about this society one night. She realises they are in a trance and so her father kills the head teacher by stabbing him in the heart and cutting off his head (that's how they do it isn't it) so she doesn't have to. The teachers come out of the trance and everything is back to normal.

can I do this? Like the vampire putting a spell on the teachers to do his work for him?
oh yeah and if you want to read this terrible story it will be on Kindle when I have given it in. YAY -_-
thanks for the replys

Read more: Can i do this in a gothic story about vampires?