Sunday, June 29, 2014

Why should I buy a kindle?

Hey guys, I already have an ipad 2 with the kindle app on it, and as far as I can see, it offers the same advantages that a kindle would offer me. So my question is, what incentive is there for me to shell out 200 dollars or so to buy a kindle (regardless of make or model), when I already have the app on a fully working device. While it may seem like there is no incentive to do so, logic tells me that allowing this app to be available for ios and for (i think) android would simply be dooming the kindle line to near extinction as nearly everyone owns a device that runs one of these operating systems these days… So it seems to me like I am missing something here, what features does the kindle have that could elicit my purchase of it.

As to my original interest in it, I am an avid reader and would certainly love to expand my collection with a series of portable goods, and as such, the main activity I would picture myself doing on the kindle is reading… I have an ipad and computer for movies and entertainment.

10 points to most comprehensive answer. Thanks.

Read more: Why should I buy a kindle?