Sunday, June 8, 2014

Which Kindle Should I Choose?

Hi, so at my school they give us many HWs where they send us a PDF versioin of a book which we don't have. I use my family's iPad almost all the time because of that. I also have a laptop which my dad gave me after he bought a new one and I only used it fir school but the battery got ruined because he used to charge and use it at the same time. I still haven't bought a new one but I'm going to buy the battery in a few weeks when exams are over. Yesterday my brother was complaining because he wanted to use my laptop and when I told him that it's mine and I only use it for school he told me "isn't the iPad enough!". I guess he's right, so since I need a PDF reader I thought I might buy a Kindle… But I also want it to do some basic things (be able to show colors, play music, surf web). BUT I don't want a tablet! I mean I want it touch screen (preferrably), but I don't want to be able to do too many things which can distract me while I'm trying to work. I waste some time on games while I'm using the iPad, so I want something quite simple, just not… Pre-historic simple. :P I'm only 14, so I can't get a job so I can't afford to spend lots of money:/ I have a huge list of stuff to buy from eBay so it can't be too expensive… Definitely not more than 150 EUR please:) Any help will be appreciated!

Read more: Which Kindle Should I Choose?