Monday, June 23, 2014

What's the difference between digital list price and kindle price in Amazon?

Hey guys I've been trying to look for an eBook online that's free because I've been wanting to read. Here's the thing though I'm using Amazon Kindle and I saw these books I like, but it have two prices one is Digital list and a kindle price list… All the digital list price is crossed, and the kindle price is free… I'm afraid if I press buy it might charge my mom… Can someone please explain to me what's the differences…
Added (1). Okay basically my main question will be which one would I be paying for? The Digital list price? Or Kindle price? I'm using the Amazon Kindle app on my phone and I'm not sure which one I'm paying for

Read more: What's the difference between digital list price and kindle price in Amazon?