Monday, June 16, 2014

MY WIFI?! Some thing is wrong Help?

SO i want to connect my DI524 router but the problem is that it won't get past the first stage of installing it which is sensing the Internet connection.
1st it has to check for the modem, i notice it turns of the Local Area connection(wired) then turns back on so by the time it's checking for the internet connection it fails and I've bee stuck on the first stage.

I've also tried skipping this guide steps and just doing by connecting manually and configuring it but the problem is when i configure my router and secure with WEP( i don't have a choice to choice I've tried to change it by following the manual but when ever i click the ok button on the browser it does nothing( yes am using the 198.168.0.1 thing) i cant change it to more secure encriptions like WPA, WPA-P2K

After securing my WiFTHIS is where the problem lies although am connected to the WiFi it won't let me go on the NET some times it say 'NOT CONNECTED' 'LIMITED BUT NO CONNECTIVITY' this is what i see when i try to use it on my laptop but when i use it on my KIndle(tablet) all is fine i can browse the inter net anyone able to help or has a clue to what i can do

Read more: MY WIFI?! Some thing is wrong Help?