Sunday, June 15, 2014

I think my house maybe haunted?

Ok so every night I hear people walking down stairs and the doors opening and stuff and my house is small. Also I go to sleep with my kindle and the other night I didn't put it under my pillow and it ended up under my brother's bed in the middle and he didn't do it because I had to get him up to find it. I always have a feeling someone is watching me too and my back door is sometimes unlocked (the chain is off) and no one else would have unlocked it. There is no signs of drafts or anything coming through the doors I've told my parents about it and they said they don't hear anything. But I'm sure I read that this house was built on a Roman grave yard. I can't find anything to find out what year it was built in. Oh and my kindle randomly went onto Spotify and started playing my songs and no one was near it as it was 2am and I was watching the world cup. Also random stuff falls over.

If anyone can find me like a history site because I can't and if it helps I live in England if you need more details or whatever keep checking back.

So yeah is it haunted?

Read more: I think my house maybe haunted?