Sunday, June 15, 2014

How to Get Better at Reading?

im in my 20s and for 8 years now i haven't read a book or wrote anything, now that im 20 i dont feel smart and whats holding me back from getting jobs out in this world is that im bad a reading and writing. Also im not even in school anymore. Sigh i guess this is what video games do to people.

what can i do to start off? I know someone will say " just read anything" the problem is, is that i can't just start and read anything because its not like my reading level is good. If there is a site that i can practices reading from levels to levels to get better and something to improve my grammar that would help and please dont recommend me to goto some place where people teaches me how to read because thats embarrassing…

Read more: How to Get Better at Reading?