Thursday, June 19, 2014

Can I publish my books on Kindle/Amazon?

Hello there my name is Aran. I am 16 years old and I am a passionate writer who happens to be living in the wrong country. I was born in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and I am still living here. I initially wanted to publish my books in my mother language which is Kurdish, but the book publishing industry is a big failure in my country. People don't use eBooks and they hardly ever read paper books. I figured then that I will never be able to succeed or even make a decent amount of money here in my country so my question is: If I write in English, can I actually publish the books on Amazon? If so then how? Will I be able to make a fair amount of money by doing so?
Added (1). P.s. To anyone that has comments on my young age: I am pretty confident about the fact that I can write.

Read more: Can I publish my books on Kindle/Amazon?