Saturday, May 17, 2014

Which tablet is best for my purposes?

Im looking to buy a tablet because my university/library is quite a way from my home and my laptop is old as it is and very heavy and Im tired of having to carry it with me all day.

I mostly need it to look up stuff on the go through the internet (like when the trains come and go)
But I also intend to use it as a pdf reader(and one I can download new pdfs on the go) because the my kindle has too small of a screen for book format pdfs and the OS feels so ugly static.

I have never had a tablet before so I have no Idea whats necessary/sufficient for my demands but I have thought about a windows tablet, mostly because of the usb ports but I cant imagine them having a good performance (windows and stuff -_-)

TL;DR:
-used as pdf reader and browser
-storage device
-not too expensive

thank you in advance
and if you suggest a model please elaborate its pros and cons according to my needs thank you
Added (1). edit 1: ok I had hoped that noone would suggest anything from apple as I feel thats a little outside of what im willing to spend and Im not a big fan of apple to begin with

Read more: Which tablet is best for my purposes?