Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Looking for a tablet, Nexus 7 (2013) or Kindle Fire HDX 7?

This is the first time buying a tablet, I've done some research on these two but I still can't decide on which one to get. I was hoping I could hear from some people who own or have tried either of the two tablets. I'll post a few questions I have below.

-Does the WiFi on Nexus 7 (2013) mess up often, I keep reading that people have trouble with it's WiFi. That's one of the reasons I'm having a hard time deciding

-How's the customization options for both?

-Is the blue haze distracting on the Kindle Fire HDX 7?

-Which does better for web browsing, and also which one is best for downloading an using flash for videos.

What I'd use it for:
-Browsing internet
-Streaming video from places such as netflix, crunchyroll, youtube and etc…
-Reading manga
-Maybe for drawing, but if they don't allow that it's fine, it was merely an after thought.

Read more: Looking for a tablet, Nexus 7 (2013) or Kindle Fire HDX 7?