Monday, May 19, 2014

Help finding page numbers for a quote?

I'm writing a speech for English and I came across a quote from The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz that I decided to use. I needed the page number to do the parenthetical citation, so I downloaded the book on my kindle. For some reason, when I read through the book, the quote wasn't in there, which is weird because I see it all over the internet on various websites. Maybe it's something weird about the kindle version, I don't know, but can someone help me find the page number for this? The quote is as follows:

"Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama."

Thank you so much!

Read more: Help finding page numbers for a quote?