Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Why can't i get books on my kindle app?


so when i try to download books, instead of just loading and then displaying the "read now" button like it normally does, i get pushed to the "full amazon.com site" but really, there's a bar at the top saying that i'm on the full amazon.com site and right under it it tells me to go back to the kindle store when my download finishes. But under that there's just blank space. When i right click on the "buy" button, it does the same thing. And i tried closing out of kindle app, it didn't work. I recently tried to get a photo editor, and downloaded the installer, but then the installer tried to add tons of other stuff to my computer instead of the photo editor so i deleted it. Could it be a virus? I'm on my windows 8 laptop my the way. It's a touchscreen asus sonicmaster.

Read more: Why can't i get books on my kindle app?