Thursday, April 10, 2014

ROMANCE ANIME EXPERTS NEEDED?

Hi, basically I want to watch a really good romance anime or film there are some boxes to tick first,

1) Has to be good romance, no ten minutes of high school fun, more like Clannad After Story - but not as emotionally draining

2) High quality images, nothing from the 90s I detest the quality from back then.

3) if it's an anime, please do not include ones with loads of action, and hardly any romance, none of the following, as I've seen them,

4) Has to be dubbed, or if it's a reallyyyyyy good one, subbed is fine, and easy to watch on a kindle as well, as in the player doesn't require flash.
Bokura Ga Ita
Itazura Na Kiss
CLANNAD + AFTER STORY
Ouran High School Host Club
Special A

I've watched a few more, but can't remember them at the moment, I'd prefer it if it was a good movie, like howls moving castle, spirited away etc. 10 points for whomever finds me something I enjoy, and sorry for being so picky:)

Read more: ROMANCE ANIME EXPERTS NEEDED?