Friday, April 11, 2014

Do you use your kindle 6 to read pdf files-ePub's?

I was thinking of buying the kindle 6" so I can take it to school with me to read fanfiction since fanfiction is free and I generally don't enjoy purchasing books. I have the kindle app on my ipad 2 but the words are small and it's annoying to zoom in all the time and then zoom out to turn the page (I don't want to take my ipad to school and have it stolen or get the screen cracked). So is the kindle 6" good for reading pdf files-ePub (what exactly is an ePub?) how many pdf files can the kindle hold or is it like 2,000 pdf files that it can hold like the books you can download from the store? Is the font size for pdf files on the kindle annoying? I don't want to waste $80 on something that won't work for what I intend it for. Thank you!

Read more: Do you use your kindle 6 to read pdf files-ePub's?