Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What should I take in my carry-on?

I'm flying to Cyprus in a couple of weeks, and it's a six hour flight.
I am trying to think about it early, because we fly the day after I break up from school for Easter, so I don't have a lot of time to get ready:/
I have, on my list:
Book (probably TFIOS)
Phone
iPod
Headphones
Journal
Pencil Case
Coloured Pencils
Make-up (not a lot)
Socks
Snacks (airplane food is foul)
Camera
Money
Gum (for take-off and landing)
Hair brush
Kindle
Magazines
Travel suncream (buy it at the airport, through security)
Light T-shirt to change into.
Glasses case (with my sunglasses inside)
Spare underwear
Hand wipes
Paracetamol (I get headaches easily)
Period supplies (just in case)
Phone, iPod and Kindle chargers (with a USB to mains plug)

Should I take anything else? (My mum is taking my passport, tickets and all that because I'm only fourteen, and our airline that we are flying with requires you to be 18 before you present your own documents)

Read more: What should I take in my carry-on?